Gilpin Demolition Group are hiring – HGV Technician
We are looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join our busy fleet management team, working alongside our other technicians.
Clay Pits Way
To carry out routine repair and maintenance to our fleet of vehicles ranging from light goods to heavy haulage vehicles and trailers.
Also the opportunity to work on-site carrying out regular servicing and repairs on a range of different plant.
Day shift working Monday to Friday basic 45 hours per week (competitive rate)
Experience and role requirements:
- Must have good knowledge/ experience in HGV maintenance, qualifications are not necessary but is an advantage.
- Plant repair and maintenance on our fleet of excavators (experience not necessary as training provided)
- Clutches, G/boxes, and engine rebuilds if competent
- Fault diagnostics and rectification
- Accident damage, dismantle, repair and rebuilds
- Be able to work as a team and separately
- Able to think outside of the box with problem-solving