Scrap Metal Dealers in Devon
Scrap Metal Dealers in Devon providing metal recycling, metal scrap collection, skip hire with up to date scrap metal prices for your best price.
Gilpin Scrap Metals Ltd is part of the Gilpin Demolition Group, based in the South West. With our site in Newton Abbot we are just off the A38, half an hour away from both Exeter and Plymouth.
We strive to provide a high-quality service to our customers, whether you are general public or a commercial business.
We are continuously expanding and investing in new equipment.
We can offer a full range of Scrap Metal Services including:
- Metal recycling facilities - We are a Devon based scrap merchant and buyer of all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals including but not limited to, Steel, Light Iron, Cast Iron, Brass, Copper, Lead, Aluminium & Stainless Steel.
- "End of life" (ELV) Vehicles - With our de-pollution station we can accept all scrap vehicles including but not limited to, cars, lorries, buses, boats, heavy plant, farm machinery, commercial vehicles on bulk disposal, military vehicles and much more.
- Metal collection and Recycling - We are a Devon based scrap merchant and buyer of all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- De-construction Services - Gilpin Scrap Metals work closely with our sister company, Gilpin Demolition. We can de-construct all ships, boats or structures
- Skip hire - We can offer skip hire throughout South West, providing a range of skips for scrap metal recycling with delivery and collection. We offer a selection of skip sizes to suit your needs; we can also provide bulk collection skips for your larger items.
- Heavy Recovery - Here at Gilpin Scrap Metals we can offer a heavy recovery service for abnormal loads that need removal.
- Industrial clearance - Gilpin Scrap Metals offer a fast and proactive service for large scale industrial decommissioning projects and much more...
In order to stay competitive we monitor scrap metal prices to ensure we can offer our customers the best price.
Our scrap yard is based in Newton Abbot, Devon and we cover the South West.
We have a full range of equipment including:
- Baler Machines - Our balers form an essential part of the Vehicle "End of Life" ELV process.
- Bulk Haulage - We can provide a wide range of transportation methods for bulk items.
- A fleet of lorries of all sizes - Our fleet of vehicles range in all sizes from basic skip handlers, bulkers and 44t tractor units.
- Fuchs Machines for material handling - Our Fuchs machines operate daily, being serviced regularly with meticulous inspections. Ideally suited to applications that require a material handler
- Skip Hire - We can offer skip hire throughout South West, providing a range of skips for scrap metal recycling with delivery and collection